- 1 16 ounce can chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 3 green onions, finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/ 4 cup tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/ 4 cup cornichons or pickles, finely chopped
- 1/ 4 cup fresh dill, finely chopped, plus more for serving
- Kosher salt, to taste
- freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- 2 pieces toast
In a large bowl, add chickpeas and mash them down using a fork or potato masher. Then add in mayonnaise, mustard, shallot, green onion, garlic, tomatoes, pickles, fresh dill, salt and pepper. Mix until combined.
Divide the mixture among two pieces of toast. Enjoy!