How to Make Bella Hadid's Viral Sandwich
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic glaze
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dried basil, divided
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 large sandwich rolls
- 2 tablespoons pepperoncini peppers
- 6 slices turkey
- 10 slices salami
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
In a small bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic glaze, red wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon dried basil, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and dried oregano. Pour this mixture over the lettuce and set aside.
In a separate small bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, garlic powder, and 1 tablespoon dried basil.
Get the pieces of sandwich bread ready to stack. On one side, spread the mayonnaise mixture. On the other side, spread out the pepperoncinis and dressed lettuce. Stack turkey, salami, cheese, and tomato slices. Sprinkle some salt on top of the tomato. Close the sandwich and slice down the middle on a diagonal. Enjoy!