- 1/ 2 cup sliced shittake mushrooms
- 1 1/ 2 tablespoons miso paste
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/ 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 2 large cloves diced small garlic
- 1 teaspoon diced small ginger
- 2 ounces pressed and cubed tofu
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- 1/ 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- sliced bell peppers
- sliced carrots
- 1/ 2 cups vegan meat crumbles
- 2 ounces edamame noodles
Preheat oven to 350F. Mix marinade ingredients together in a bowl.
Put cubed tofu in a ziploc bag with nutritional yeast and a spoonful of the marinade. Shake so the tofu is well coated.
Place tofu on a baking sheet and brush on marinade. Bake for 15 minutes. Take out the tofu and flip it, then bake for another 15 minutes.
While the tofu is baking, prepare broth. In a pot on medium, saute ginger and garlic with some sliced shiitake for a few minutes until they are nice and a soft brown color.
Mix in your miso, soy sauce, and tahini. It should congeal to a thick mixture.
Add in the vegetable broth and let it simmer for 30 minutes.
While broth prepares, prepare noodles according to package instructions. Prepare your toppings as well. Steam the broccoli and corn, slice peppers and carrots.
Once everything is prepared, place noodles in a bowl and add broth on top. Then place all toppings on and enjoy.