- 150 g dark chocolate (min. 75%),
- 100 g Butter,
- 120 g Corn Flakes, broken into pieces
- 100 g hazelnut, coarsely chopped
- 360 g Cashew yogurt (natural or vanilla)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 5 leaves gelatine, drained and rinsed
- 20 cl Coconut cream, beaten until smooth
- 600 sprigs cherries,
- 1 tablespoons honey (or maple syrup for Vegan version),
- 1 tablespoons pistachios or hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
Line the base of a pan with baking paper, grease the sides. Melt the chocolate and butter in a pan over low heat. When melted stir in the Cornflakes and hazelnuts. Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan and press gently until the base is fully and homogeneously covered. Refrigerate for approx. 1h.
Combine the yogurt and maple syrup. Dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water, mix together with 1 tbsp of the yogurt mixture and immediately stir in the remaining yogurt mixture. Carefully fold in the whipped cream (some brand have available especial coconut cream whip). Pour the mixture onto the chocolate cake base. Refrigerate for approx. 3h.
Mix the cherries with the liquid honey. Remove the tin frame of the cake and place it in a plate. Arrange on top of the cake the cherries and sprinkle it with pistachios or the remaining hazelnuts, serve immediately.