- 1 cup raw cashews
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla bean paste
- 1/ 2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/ 4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/ 2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/ 3 cup shredded coconut
Process cashew in a food processor until crumbly for about 4 minutes, scraping down the sides and bottom. Add the maple syrup and sea salt and process until incorporated. Again, scrape down the sides and bottom of the food processor bowl with a rubber spatula as needed. Add the oats and the dried cranberries. Process for at least 1 minute or until roughly chopped.
Slightly wet your hands, shape 1 tablespoon portions of dough into balls and coat each ball in the shredded coconut.