Chipotle Corn Salsa
"Corn Salsa with smoky chipotle and lime is an easy homemade dip with tortilla chips, a deliciously summery veggie side dish, or a flavor-packed topper for chicken or fish! You just have to try these Homemade Baked Tortilla Chips with it!"
A Note from Feedfeed
Prep time 25mins
Serves or Makes: 6
- 4 cups fresh raw corn (usually 6-8 ears of corn)
- 1 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/ 2 cup fresh cilantro or parsley, finely chopped
- 1/ 4 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 1 juicy lime
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- Salt, to taste
Remove the corn kernels from the cobs by running a knife down the cobs, from the widest part of the cob to the skinniest. See the video for step-by-step instructions!
In a medium bowl with the corn, add red onion, chive, and parsley or cilantro.
In a separate bowl, whisk together lime juice, vinegar, chipotle powder, olive oil, and salt to taste.
Pour vinaigrette over corn mixture and toss to combine. Serve right away or let the flavors marinate for 30 minutes to an hour if time allows.