- 155 grams cake wheat flour
- 2 1/ 2 teaspoons Taysti Mayo
- 150 milliliter full cream milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/ 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
In a large mixing bowl, mix the cake wheat flour, sugar and baking powder together.
In a separate bowl, blend the mayo, milk, egg, oil and vanilla extract until smooth.
Add this wet mixture into the dry mixture and blend until smooth, do not over blend.
Heat a pan over the stove and pour mixture into small amounts and let cook on one side until you see small bubbles forming on the surface.
Flip the flapjack and let it cook evenly on the other side.
Stack up an serve with syrup, lemon and sugar. Alternatively top as desired. *For alternate flavours, you can add blueberries or chocolate chips. Get creative.