- 1 spaghetti squash, roasted
- 1/ 2 cup plain cream cheese
- 1/ 4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/ 2 unsweetened almond milk, warmed in the microwave 1 minute
- 1/ 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/ 4 teaspoon white pepper, or black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Parsley, for garnish
Remove strands from spaghetti squash and place into a large bowl.
In a blender combine all remaining ingredients, except parsley. Blend until smooth. Toss with hot spaghetti squash and garnish with parsley. Serve with pan-seared chicken breast (optional).