Not your average chocolate chip cookie! American Express Gold Card & Boxed are helping you stay stocked with your fave treats, so we were able to upgrade this classic cookie with chunks of chopped chocolate & snacks galore like peanut butter pretzels, Pocky & chocolate cream panda cookies. Everything but the kitchen sink!
Earn 10X Membership Rewards® points on select items from American Express Gold Card Summer Essentials. Card Members can earn 10X Membership Rewards points when using an eligible American Express Card on select products through July 19, 2019.
- 2 1/ 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3/ 4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 3/ 4 cup light brown sugar
- 2/ 3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 7 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup peanut butter stuffed pretzels, roughly chopped
- 1 cup hello panda cookies, roughly chopped
- 1 (2.47 ounce) packet pocky, roughly chopped
- Flaky salt, for garnish
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, salt and baking soda.
In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the butter with the sugars until light and fluffy, 2 minutes. With the motor running, add the eggs, one at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed. Add the vanilla and mix to incorporate.
Add the dry ingredients and mix slowly until a smooth dough forms. Remove the bowl from the mixer and fold in the chocolate, pretzels, panda cookies and pocky with a spatula. Scoop dough into ¼ cup dough balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Cover and chill dough for at least one hour, or up to overnight.
Preheat the oven to 350° and line two sheet pans with parchment paper. Working in batches, bake the cookies, placing five cookies on each tray twoinches apart from each other, until golden brown, about 16 minutes. Let cool slightly, then sprinkle with flaky salt and serve warm.