With the holiday season just around the corner, this festive Olive Cheese Ball is the perfect appetizer to share with family and friends. We’ve partnered with Pearls Olives, a leading family-owned business offering the highest quality of 100% California Grown Black Ripe Olives! Enter our contest by dreaming up your best olive dishes. We're talking appetizers, main dishes, sides, and more! It’s time to dream big and win big with #DreamOlive.
The Grand Prize Winner will win $5000, the Second Prize Winner will win Le Creuset items valued at over $700, and the Third Prize Winner will win Le Creuset items valued at over $450! Get all the contest details here.
- 1 3.8-ounce can Pearls California Black Ripe Olives, sliced `
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/ 2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 1/ 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/ 2 teaspoon onion powder
- black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons roasted red peppers, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- pita chips, or crackers for serving
Add cream cheese, sour cream, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper to a medium mixing bowl. Mix with an electric hand mixer or by hand until smooth.
Cover bowl and chill 1 hour to help firm it up.
Shape into a ball using a spatula or your hands (it helps to grease them). Cover with a plastic wrap and chill in the fridge until firm, about 2-3 hours.
Place the Pearls California Black Ripe Olives, peppers, and parsley in a large bowl. Remove plastic wrap from the cheese and roll the cheese in the coating, making sure all the cheese is covered, and press olives into cheese ball as needed.
Serve with pita chips or crackers and use a butter knife for spreading.