Watch as Rachel from @rachels.fit.kitchen shows you how to make a delicious Vegan Quinoa Bowl, that is perfect for when you need a quick & healthy meal!
Rainbow Grain Bowl
(Serves 1 hungry person, or two as a side salad)
1/2 cup cooked tri-color quinoa*
3oz sprouted firm tofu, sliced
1/4 avocado, sliced
2 cups mixed lettuce
1/4 cup grated carrot
1/4 cup purple cabbage, finely sliced
1/2 cup roasted Brussels sprouts*
1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
1 orange, juiced
1 tsp grape seed or canola oil
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground chili
Salt & pepper
1. Place sliced tofu into a bowl with grape seed oil, cumin, chili, salt and pepper. Mix well to coat the tofu.
2. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Spray with cooking oil. Add tofu and cook until golden brown on both sides, about 5 minutes per side.
3. Prepare the dressing by mixing together orange juice, olive oil and salt & pepper to taste. Mix well.
4. Fill a large bowl with lettuce, top with quinoa and remaining salad ingredients.
5. Drizzle with dressing and enjoy.