Easy Tonkotsu Ramen
SPONSORED in partnership with Nissin Raoh
A Note From feedfeed
Yield: Serves or Makes 3
Add ingredients directly to your favorite online grocery cart (where available).
- 2 packages Nissin RAOH Tonkotsu Ramen
- 9 slices Charshu (char siu), for topping
- 2 soft boiled eggs, for topping
- Sesame seeds, for topping
- Scallions, sliced, for topping
- Dried seaweed (Nori), for topping
- Cloud ear mushrooms, for topping
- 3 tablespoons chili garlic sauce, for topping
Cook Nissin RAOH Tonkotsu Ramen according to package instructions.
Top with desired toppings. Serve hot.