Makes 3 crêpes
3oz (85 grams) plain flour
1/2 cup unsweetened plant milk
1/2 cup water
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp coconut sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Canola oil spray
1. Add crêpe ingredients to a large bowl. Using a whisk mix well until a smooth batter is achieved.
2. Heat a skillet over medium/low heat. Spray with canola oil.
3. Pour a third of the batter into the hot skillet and swirl the skillet around to spread the batter across the surface and up thto edges.
4. Cook until golden brown on both sides. Repeat process with the remaining batter.
5. Spread a little jam over the crêpes. Roll up and top with your favorite fruits.