This easy One Pot Chicken Caprese Pasta is perfect for entertaining! Serve it family style on a Room & Board platter for your next dinner party.
- 11/2 lbs boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp italian seasoning
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small white onion, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup white wine (or use more Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth
- 3 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1 32 oz. Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 lb spaghetti, broken in half
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 8 oz. mozzarella pearls, drained
- 1 cup fresh basil, chiffonade
Season the chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, italian seasoning and red pepper flakes.
Heat a 5.5 qt dutch oven or a heavy bottomed pot over medium heat and add olive oil. Once shimmering, add chicken and cook for about 8-10 minutes per side, or until chicken is firm to the touch and cooked through. Place cooked chicken on a plate and tent with foil.
To the same pot, add the onion and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes, then add the tomatoes. Cook until tomatoes begin to brown, then deglaze the pan with wine (or Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth), scraping up any brown bits that have formed on the bottom of the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until most of the wine has evaporated.
Meanwhile, slice the reserved cooked chicken.
Add the Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth and spaghetti, then cover and bring to a boil. Once it reaches a boil, uncover and reduce heat to a simmer. Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently, or until most of the bone broth has absorbed, the pasta is tender and a creamy sauce is coating the pasta.