Milk Chocolate Stroopwafel Choco Tacos
- 3 large (classic size) caramel stroopwafels
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon La Tourangelle Coconut Oil
- 1 1/ 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/ 3 cup roughly chopped dry roasted unsalted peanuts
White Chocolate Stroopwafel Choco Tacos
- 3 large (regular size) chocolate stroopwafels
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1/ 2 tablespoons La Tourangelle Coconut Oil
- 1 1/ 2 cups coffee or caramel ice cream
- 1/ 3 cup roughly chopped hazelnuts
- Amagansett Flaky Sea Salt
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Crushed cookies
- Finely chopped dried fruit (apricots, pineapples, cherries)
Place a thick wooden spoon or spatula horizontally across two glasses or mugs. Place single stroopwafel on a microwave safe plate. Cook 15 seconds. Drape stroopwafel over the spoon 3-5 minutes to form taco shape. Repeat step for remaining stroopwafels. Place tacos in taco holder or upside down on a parchment lined quarter sheet pan, and then in freezer to harden for 10 minutes.
Remove ice cream from freezer. Thaw for 10 minutes. Remove tacos from freezer. Spoon ½ cup ice cream into each taco, using a butter knife to smooth edges. Return to taco holder or parchment lined baking sheet. Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
Add chocolate chips and coconut oil to a wide, shallow bowl easy for dipping. Cook in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until chocolate is melted and smooth, about 1 ½ minutes.
Dip the tops of each taco in chocolate to generously coat. Use a spoon to drizzle chocolate over any uncoated spots. Immediately sprinkle tops with peanuts or preferred toppings. Return to taco holder or parchment lined baking sheet. Place in freezer for at least 20 minutes to harden. Store in freezer covered for up to 1 week.