How to Make Air Fryer Corn Ribs
Prep time 20mins
Cook time 14mins
Serves or Makes: 16
- 2 ears fresh corn, husked
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Big Sur Elote Salt
Elote Mayo and Garnish
- 1/ 4 cup HLTHPUNK Plant Based Mayo
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Jojo's Og Wild Fermented Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons crumbled cotija cheese, (or vegan alternative)
Par cook the corn. Place ears in a microwave safe bowl. Cook on high 6 minutes, flipping halfway through. Place aside until cooled down.
Whisk olive oil and elote salt in a small bowl until combined.
Slice ends off of corn. Cut in half lengthwise, and then cut halves in half lengthwise. Repeat with second ear. You will have 16 corn ribs total. Brush ribs generously with the elote oil.
Preheat air fryer to 400F degrees. Add ribs, outside layer facing down. Cook 14 minutes, flipping with tongs at 9-minute mark. Transfer ribs to a serving platter.
While ribs cook, whisk mayo, lime juice, hot sauce, and elote salt in a bowl until well combined. Pour into a squeeze bottle. Drizzle sauce over ribs. Garnish with cotija and cilantro. Serve warm.