How to Make a Tuna Tartare Chips and Dip Platter
Prep time 15mins
- 1 10 ounce bag multigrain tortilla chips or pita chips
- 1/ 2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/ 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 1/ 8 teaspoon sesame oil
Soy Ginger Sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/ 4 cup soy sauce, (can sub coconut aminos)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 pound sushi-grade tuna, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 large avocado, sliced into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3/ 4 cup peeled and diced cucumber
- 1/ 4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, plus more for garnish
- juice of 1 lime
Whisk spicy mayo ingredients in a bowl to combine. Place aside in a ramekin or small serving bowl.
Whisk sauce ingredients in a bowl to combine. Place aside.
Combine tartare ingredients in a large bowl. Add the sauce and gently stir to combine. Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with cilantro. Serve on a platter with chips and spicy mayo. If you’re making this ahead of time, cover and refrigerate tuna tartare and spicy mayo until ready to serve.