- 1 pound farfalle pasta
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 3/ 4 cups mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 4 rainbow carrots, peeled and sliced into coins
- 3 celery stalks, small diced
- 1 cup raw purple cauliflower, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/ 4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/ 4 cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 1 cup sharp yellow cheddar, cut into small cubes
- pinch turbinado sugar
- sea salt, For seasoning
- Freshly ground black pepper, for seasoning
- 1/ 4 cup chopped scallions, for garnishing
Boil and drain pasta as instructed on packaging, and transfer to a large bowl. Toss with 1 teaspoon olive oil to coat. Cool for 10 minutes.
Add mayonnaise, champagne vinegar, yellow mustard, carrots, celery, cauliflower, bell pepper, cheddar, sugar, salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Store in the fridge overnight and remove 1 hour before serving. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with sea salt, and garnish with chopped scallions to serve.