- 2 tablespoons Kewpie mayo
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon mirin
- 1/ 2 teaspoon togarashi
- 1 pound fresh or flash-frozen ahi tuna, cut into 1/2-1 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon furikake, plus more for serving
- 2 scallions, finely chopped, plus more for serving
- Cooked Japanese rice, for serving
- Mixed spring greens, for serving
To make the spicy mayo sauce, add Kewpie mayo, Sriracha, sesame oil, mirin and togarashi to a small bowl. Mix until the ingredients are incorporated.
In a medium bowl, add cubed fish, furikake, scallions, and the spicy Kewpie mayo sauce. Gently fold the ingredients until the ahi is coated in the sauce. Garnish with more scallions and furikake and serve immediately.
Serve on top of a cooled bed of Japanese rice or with a fresh spring mix. Enjoy within one day of making.