- 1 (5.5oz) box Mary's Gone Crackers Seaweed + Black Sesame Crackers
- 1 (5.5oz) box Mary's Gone Crackers Real Thins Garlic Rosemary Crackers
- 1/ 2 cup Dried fruit, such as apricots or dates
- 1/ 2 cup Hummus
- Olive oil, for drizzling (optional)
- Paprika, for garnish (optional)
- 1/ 2 cup Dairy-free ranch dip
- Minced chives, for garnish (optional)
- 4 ounces Dairy-free cheese, cut into triangles or cubes
- Small tomatoes on the vine, cut into small clusters
- Grapes, cut into small clusters
- 4 Baby cucumbers, cut into spears
- 1 cup Fresh berries
- 1 cup Fresh cherries
- 1/ 2 cup Nuts, such as pistachios or roasted almonds
- 1/ 2 cup Snap peas, trimmed
Fill two small paper cups with hummus, a drizzle of olive oil, and a pinch of paprika, if using.
Place a few spoonfuls of dairy-free ranch dip in two paper cups and top with minced chives, if using.
Place a few handfuls of each Mary's Gone Crackers flavor into a corner each box, using the small cups to help hold them up.
Insert one standard-sized paper cupcake liner into each box and fill with nuts.
Arrange small handfuls of all other components into the boxes. (Tip: leave room to put the tops on the boxes!)
Carefully transport each box to your next picnic destination and enjoy!