- 2 tablespoons Zeal Grass Milk Creamery 87% Unsalted Butter
- 1/ 4 cup plus 1 tablespoon chocolate sauce, divided, plus more for serving
- 4 gluten-free chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/ 2 cup Zeal Grass Milk Creamery Whole Milk
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream
- 1/ 2 cup Zeal Grass Milk Creamery Chocolate Milk
- Whipped cream, for topping (optional)
- Shaved white chocolate, for topping (optional)
- Chocolate covered strawberries, for topping (optionla)
In a small skillet, melt butter, stirring occasionally, until foaming subsides and butter turns golden brown, about 4 minutes. Remove brown butter from heat, let cool for about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, pour about 3 tablespoons of chocolate sauce into a shallow dish. Put cookie crumbs into another shallow dish. Dip the rim of two tall (16 ounce) glasses into chocolate sauce, then roll into cookie crumbs (same some for garnish). Place glasses in the freezer to chill.
In a blender, blend vanilla ice cream and whole milk until smooth. Remove frosted glasses from the freezer. Drizzle about 1 tablespoon chocolate sauce into the bottom of each glass. Divide vanilla shake among the two glasses. Place in the freezer while you make the chocolate layer.
In the same blender (no need to wash) blend chocolate ice cream and chocolate milk until smooth. Pour into glasses.
Top with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, remaining cookie crumbs, shaved white chocolate and a chocolate covered strawberry!