Tart lemon juice and naturally sweet Wedderspoon Raw Manuka Honey are great ways to liven up a cocktail. Did we mention we added gin? Try it out the next time you are entertaining!
For the Salad
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, shaved
- 1 bunch lacinato kale, chiffonade
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Kosher salt, To Taste
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 3/ 4 cup pomegranate arils, (from about 1 pomegranate)
- Vinaigrette, (recipe below)
Toss Brussels sprouts and kale in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with lemon juice and salt, then massage until greens are well coated and slightly softened, about 3 minutes. Mix in goat cheese, pomegranate arils, crispy farro and vinaigrette until well incorporated, then serve
Combine orange juice, Wedderspoon Apple Cider Vinegar, thyme and shallot. Let sit until shallot is slightly softened, at least 10 minutes. Whisk in Wedderspoon Manuka Honey and Dijon mustard until combined. Gradually pour in oil while whisking vigorously to emulsify. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Dressing can be made up to 5 days ahead.