We got to use @sartoricheese MontAmoré Cheddar Cheese to make some pretty epic cheese boards at Feedfeed last week! This cheddar is not your standard; it's rich & nutty like parmesan but smooth and creamy like cheddar should be. We love to pair it w/ beer, pretzels, spicy dijon, nuts and fresh fruit. -@thefeedfeed
Rate this post
Montamoré Cheddar Cheese Board
Recipe Intro From thefeedfeed
This recipe is sponsored by our friends at Sartori Cheese.
feedfeed Cheese Board Tips
- Let Sartori MontAmoré Cheddar Cheese sit at room temperature for 30 minutes to one hour our before serving
- Use seasonal fruit and veggies to brighten up your board (citrus, radishes, pomegranates, apples, berries, grapes etc.)
- Make sure you have the proper tools available to cut the cheese, and consider cutting a few chunks or slices to encourage guests to dig in!
- Serve with sweet & savory accompaniments. For savory try cured meats, pickles, hard-boiled eggs and green olives. For sweet, try local honey, nuts, fruit preserves or fresh figs.
- Make sure you have enough crackers & bread on hand; have bread sliced and ready to refill as people start eating from the platter.