Full of goodness and oh-so creamy, this super easy avocado mousse makes the perfect mid-week treat or elegant dinner party dessert. The best part? The Calphalon ActiveSense™ Blender does all the work!
The New ActiveSense Technology senses the load of the ingredients and accurately adjusts the speed, blade direction, and blending time while taking into account the pre-set options for precise results every time. This blender doesn't need you!
- 3 halved peeled and pitted ripe avocados
- 1 (3.5 ounce) chocolate bar, melted and cooled
- 1/ 2 cup unsweetened nut milk, of choice
- 1/ 2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/ 2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- Whipped coconut cream, optional, for serving, recipe below
Add all ingredients (except whipped coconut cream) to the Calphalon ActiveSense™ Blender and set to ‘Smoothie’. Process until progress is complete, then divide between 4 glass jars. Set in fridge to chill for at least 2 hours, or overnight. Serve topped with whipped coconut cream (if desired).
For the Whipped Coconut Cream
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can coconut milk, chilled overnight
- 1/ 4 cup (optional) sifted powdered sugar
Add solids from chilled coconut milk to the bowl of a stand mixer. Reserve liquid for another use (like a smoothie). Whip for about 4 minutes, or until texture resembles whipped cream.