"Vegan Protein Chocolate Donuts"
Plant Based Chocolate Protein Donuts with Chocolate Glaze
Prep time 10mins
Cook time 10mins
Serves or Makes: 6
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup chocolate almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/ 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 scoop chocolate plant-based protein powder
- 1/ 4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
Preheat oven to 350˚F. Mix vinegar, almond milk, and vanilla. In a separate bowl mix flour, baking powder, protein powder, and salt.
Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix thoroughly. Pour batter into donut pan and bake 10-15 minutes.
To make the glaze microwave chocolate chips coconut oil for 30 seconds and mix, repeat until melted and smooth. Dip donuts into glaze and add sprinkles if desired.