- 1 (12 ounce) package soba noodles, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1/ 4 cup minced cilantro
- 1/ 4 cup basil, chiffonade
- 1/ 8 cup mint, chiffonade
- 1 (1-inch) knob ginger, grated or minced
- 1/ 4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/ 4 cup sliced sugar snap peas
- 1/ 4 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1 tablespoon sambal olek, Or minced jalapeño
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Annie's Organic Asian Sesame Dressing
- Fresh lime juice, as needed
- Salt, as needed
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
Place cooked and drained noodles in a large salad bowl. Add chopped herbs and vegetables, chili paste and Annie's Organic Asian Sesame Dressing. Season with salt and lime juice to taste, and mix well. Top with sesame seeds.
The Spicy Soba Noodle Salad can be prepared a day ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to three days.