Prep time 10mins
Cook time 40mins
- Nonstick spray or oil, for greasing pan
- 1/ 2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/ 3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/ 3 cup cane sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons ground flaxseeds
- 1/ 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/ 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/ 4 teaspoon salt
- 1/ 2 cup chocolate chips or raisins, optional
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a loaf pan.
Cream together the applesauce, sugars, egg and vanilla. Add in the grated zucchini.
In another bowl, mix together the flour, flaxseed, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Mix the flour mixture into the wet mixture until combined, do not over mix.
Add chocolate chips or raisins, if using.
Pour batter into a lined and greased pan.
Bake for 40-45 min or until toothpick comes out clean.