A Note from Feedfeed
Simple Eats MKE created this recipe using Muir Glen Tomato Sauce. All of the ingredients were found at a local co-op! You can find your local co-op here and try this recipe too.
Prep time 5mins
Serves or Makes: 4
- 2 cups Muir Glen Tomato Sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/ 2 cups vodka
- 1/ 2 cup dill pickle juice
- 1/ 4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1/ 2 teaspoon celery seeds
- Black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- Dill pickle spears, optional, for garnish
- Celery stalks, optional, for garnish
- Olives, optional, for garnish
- Lemon, optional, for garnish
In a large pitcher, combine Muir Glen Tomato Sauce, water, vodka, pickle juice, lemon juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and celery seeds. Season with a couple grinds of pepper.
Fill glasses with ice and top with Bloody Mary mixture, a dill pickle, celery stalk, lemon wedges, olives, whatever you want!