- 1 package Ching's noodles
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon fine chopped garlic
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon julienned ginger
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 2 julienned carrots
- 1 head chopped broccoli
- 1 sliced green pepper
- 1 tablespoon powder black pepper
- 2 tablespoon vegetable or peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
Cook noodles in salted boiling water for 2 mins (check package instructions). Drain and set aside.
In a wok heat 2 tbsp oil. Saute onions for a minute and then add garlic and the rest of the vegetables. Season with salt, soy sauce and black pepper.
Add cooked noodles, ginger juliennes, vinegar and sriracha sauce. Mix and serve.