- 3 cut into triangular shapes brioche bread slices
- 3 tablespoon oil
- 1/ 2 cup condensed milk
- 1 tsp powder green cardamom
- 1 tsp rose water
- 3 tablespoon crushed roasted pistachios
- 2 tablespoon crushed rose petals
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
Mix condensed milk with rose water and green cardamom powder.
Heat oil and fry the bread pieces till golden, Drain on kitchen towel.
Arrange fried bread on a serving plate. Drizzle with condensed milk mixture.
Garnish with slivered almonds, crushed pistachios and rose petals.