- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 4 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1/ 2 cup yogurt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon black rock salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 2 tablespoons ground dried mango
- 1 tablespoon dried mint
- 2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons oil
In a large bowl combine all the ingredients together. The batter should be a medium runny consistency.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non stick pan. Pour 1 ladle of batter into the pan. Swirl the pan around so it spreads evenly. Cook 1-2 minutes. Flip over the chila and cook the other side.
Repeat with the rest. Serve with pickles.