- 1 cup sliced fine rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 4 bacon rashers
- 1 cup fresh or frozen sweetcorn
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tsp crushed or crumbled black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh spring onions
- 1 tablespoon oil
Place bacon rashers on pan so they do not overlap and cook on medium heat till done. There is no need to add any oil. Drain and keep aside.
Heat 1 tbsp oil and sauté garlic. Add chopped chicken and crushed black pepper. Add soy sauce and cook for a couple of minutes.
Heat sweetcorn and rice in the microwave for 60 seconds and add the mixture to the pan with the chicken. Check seasoning and add salt if needed.
Sprinkle chopped bacon and spring onions.