- 4 corn tortillas
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 large Handsome Brook Farm Pasture-Raised Organic Egg
- 1 cup leftover shredded pork, warmed
- 1/4 cup leftover avocado tomatillo salsa
- 2 tablespoons radishes, sliced
- 1 small plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Hot sauce, for garnish
In a medium cast iron over high heat (or directly atop a gas burner), lightly char tortillas. Transfer to a sheet tray.
Heat oil in a medium non stick skillet over medium high heat. Fry eggs to desired doneness. Transfer to warmed tortillas and top with shredded pork, salsa, radishes, tomatoes, cilantro, and hot sauce. Serve immediately.