This recipe is featured in our Recipe of the Day Newsletter. Sign up here to have our test kitchen-approved recipes delivered to your inbox!
What to do when you're craving a cozy meal at home but can't bear the idea of leaving the house!? Insert Nissin Raoh Ramen! We love keeping this ramen on hand not only because it's incredibly easy to make, but also because we trust the authenticity of its Japanese-style noodles and umami-flavored broth.
Personalize your ramen with your favorite toppings and you have yourself the perfect night in!
Find Nissin Raoh Ramen near you by clicking here!
- 1 package Nissin Raoh Soy Sauce Ramen
- Pork Chashu, for topping
- Nori sheets, for topping
- Blanched spinach, for topping
- Black sesame seeds, for topping
- White sesame seeds, for topping
- White onions, chopped, for topping
- Green onions, chopped, for topping
- Bamboo shoot, for topping
- Jammy boiled egg, for topping
Cook Nissin Raoh Soy Sauce Ramen according to package instructions.
Garnish with desired toppings. Serve hot.