Springtime Nourish Bowl
A Note from Feedfeed
Paige from @provisionsbypaige created this recipe using Annie’s Fig Balsamic Dressing. They shopped for ingredients at their local Natural Grocers in Boulder, CO. Find your local Natural Grocers here, and you can try this recipe too!
Prep time 10mins
Cook time 30mins
Serves or Makes: 1-2
- 2 medium beets, peeled, scrubbed and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 cups mixed greens, kale or romaine
- 1/ 4 cup shelled edamame, cooked to package directions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt, as needed
- Black pepper, as needed
- 1 tablespoon crumbled goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon toasted walnuts
- 2 tablespoons Annie's Fig Balsamic Dressing
Preheat oven to 400˚F. Toss beets with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes, or until desired doneness, tossing halfway through.
Place greens in a large salad bowl. Toss the greens in 2 tablespoons of Annie's Fig Balsamic Dressing
Top with edamame, beets, goat cheese, and toasted walnuts. Mix together and enjoy!