- 2 medium beets, peeled, scrubbed and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 cups mixed greens, kale or romaine
- 1/ 4 cup shelled edamame, cooked to package directions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt, as needed
- Black pepper, as needed
- 1 tablespoon crumbled goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon toasted walnuts
- 2 tablespoons Annie's Fig Balsamic Dressing
Preheat oven to 400˚F. Toss beets with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes, or until desired doneness, tossing halfway through.
Place greens in a large salad bowl. Toss the greens in 2 tablespoons of Annie's Fig Balsamic Dressing
Top with edamame, beets, goat cheese, and toasted walnuts. Mix together and enjoy!