"Nutrient dense vegan cooking made easy!"
Turmeric Cauliflower Salad
More from @plantpowernutritionandfitness
Prep time 10mins
Cook time 30mins
Serves or Makes: 2
- 1/ 2 head Cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 1 tablespoon Water
- 1 1/ 2 teaspoons Avocado Oil
- 1 teaspoon ground Turmeric
- 3/ 4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/ 2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 3/ 4 cup Edamame, thawed
- 1/ 2 Cucumber, diced large
- 1/ 4 thinly sliced Green Bell Pepper
- 1/ 4 cup Mint Leaves
- 1/ 2 cup Parsley
- 1/ 2 cup Brown Rice, cooked according to package directions and cooled
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1 1/ 2 tablespoons Tamari
- 1 1/ 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Pine Nuts
Preheat oven to 400˚F. In a large mixing bowl add the cauliflower, water, oil, turmeric, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Combine well.
Place the cauliflower on a baking tray lined with baking paper and place in the oven. Roast for 20-25 minutes.
In a large mixing bowl combine the edamame, cucumber, green bell pepper, mint and parsley. Once the rice is cooked and cooled off add it to the mixing bowl and combine.
Once the cauliflower has cooked and cooled off add this to the mixing bowl and combine with the balsamic, tamari, lime juice and rice vinegar. Mix well!
Serve and top with pine nuts!