"Super simple, delicious and powerful bowl."
Pesto Chickpea Pasta
Prep time 10mins
Cook time 20mins
Serves or Makes: 4
- 14 ounces chickpea pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 3 cups cilantro, tigthly packed
- 1/ 2 cup walnuts
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/ 2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/ 4 teaspoon black pepper
In a high speed blender combine the cilantro, walnuts, lemon juice, garlic, sea salt and avocado oil. Blend until you have a smooth texture. Set aside.
In a pan on a medium-high heat add the balsamic vinegar, then add in the sliced zucchini and cook until brown. This should take no longer than 5 minutes.
Once the zucchini is cooked reduce the heat to low and add in the pasta, black pepper and pesto and combine well until heated throughout. Serve and enjoy!