For the Pineapple Tahini Dip
- 1/ 4 cup tahini
- 1/ 4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- Salt, to taste
For the Spring Rolls
- 1/ 4 head red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 avocados, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/ 2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 package rice papers
Make the dip: Mix all ingredients together. Chill until needed.
Make the spring rolls: One at a time, dip the rice paper in hot water for about 3-4 seconds. Place it on a large plate.
Place the prepared vegetables and cilantro in the middle of the rice paper. Roll the rice paper tightly, removing air as you roll it. If you don't roll it tight enough, the vegetables will fall out of the roll as you bite into it.
Serve with prepared dip.