For the Curry Dressing
- 1/ 4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
For the Salad
- 1 bunch kale, or other leafy greens
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 mango, sliced
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced
- 1/ 2 red cabbage, shredded
- 1/ 3 cup cashews, Roasted
- 1/ 3 cup raisins
Prepare the dressing by whisking all of the ingredients together in a small mixing bowl. Set aside.
Rinse the kale thoroughly. Remove the ribs from the leaves using a knife and chop into bite sizes. In a large mixing bowl, place kale, sprinkle a pinch of salt and lime juice and massage the leaves.
Prepare the remaining ingredients. Peel and slice the mangoes into bite sizes. Slice the fennel bulb and red cabbage using a mandoline or a knife. Add into the mixing bowl.
Add in the cashew nuts and raisins. Toss the salad thoroughly until all of the ingredients are distributed.
Serve cold with the dressing drizzled over the salad or on the side.