- 1 package soup noodles
- Frozen vegetables (such as peas, corn, or edamame)
- Rainbow carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- Spring onion, sliced
- Mixed sweet peppers, seeded and thinly sliced
- Red chili pepper, sliced
- 1-2 cloves Fresh, peeled garlic, sliced
- 1 tablespoon red miso paste
- Better than bouillon vegan or vegetable paste
- Soy sauce or coconut aminos to taste
Bring a pot of water to a boil.
Add noodles, sliced garlic and chili and chopped vegetables, corn, peas, shelled edamame and cook until noodles are soft
Season with 1 tablespoon of miso, vegetable paste to taste, and a splash of soy sauce or coconut aminos.
Top with sliced spring onion greens, chili flakes, and any other green herbs you have on hand and enjoy!