This Three Layer Banoffee Pie from PiloncilloYVainilla is packed with flavor! The crunchy Cascadian Farm French Vanilla Almond Granola adds texture to the other banana and creamy coconut layers. Enjoy it for breakfast or dessert!
To see more recipes inspired by Cascadian Farm, click here!
- 2 1/ 2 cups Cascadian Farm French Vanilla Almond Granola
- 2 tablespoons maple or agave syrup
- 2 dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
For Banana Caramel Layer
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 6 dates, pitted and soaked in boiling water for 10 minutes (save the liquid)
- 1/ 4 cup almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 4 ripe bananas, 2 sliced and 2 whole
For the Whipped Coconut Cream
- 1 (15 ounce) can full-fat coconut milk (chilled for over an hour or overnight in the fridge)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/ 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the granola layer add the granola, maple syrup,dates and almond butter to a food processor and pulse until a chunky crumble forms. Place the mixture in a mixing bowl until ready to use.
For the banana caramel, soak the pitted dates for ten minutes in boiling water. Then put them in the food processor with two tablespoons of the soaking liquid. Add coconut oil, almond butter, vanilla, salt and bananas and mix until smooth.
In a large bowl, add the thick white coconut cream (reserve any watery liquid for another use). Add the maple syrup and vanilla extract and whisk until smooth. Set aside in the fridge until ready to use.
Divide the granola layer among six small glasses or jars, followed by the banana caramel. Top with remaining sliced bananas and finish each individual banoffee pie with a dollop of whipped coconut cream.