"Adaptogenic hazelnut hot choc ❤️❤️❤️ . Such a crazy one in Melbourne today, and I’ve spent the day hobbling around while baby sits somewhere very uncomfortable 🥵😂. Still, countdown is on, and I’m enjoying forced relaxation ♑️ . Now I just need a willing helper to make me one of these..."
Hazelnut Hot Chocolate
A Note from Feedfeed
Fact: Chocolate and Hazelnut is literally one of the most perfect pair in culinary history. If you're inlove with the idea of this hot chocolate, you'll love this Fruit and Nut Chocolate Bark and Chewy Chocolate Hazelnut Brownies!
Prep time 5mins
Serves or Makes: 2
- 2 cups hazelnut milk
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons mushroom adaptogens
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter, or cacao butter
- 4 dates, pitted, or 1-2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/ 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- Vegan whipped cream, optional, to serve
Add everything to a blender and blitz until super smooth. Serve immediately, with optional whipped cream.