Hazelnut Hot Chocolate
"Adaptogenic hazelnut hot choc ❤️❤️❤️ . Such a crazy one in Melbourne today, and I’ve spent the day hobbling around while baby sits somewhere very uncomfortable 🥵😂. Still, countdown is on, and I’m enjoying forced relaxation ♑️ . Now I just need a willing helper to make me one of these..."
A Note from Feedfeed
Prep time 5mins
Serves or Makes: 2
- 2 cups hazelnut milk
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons mushroom adaptogens
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter, or cacao butter
- 4 dates, pitted, or 1-2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/ 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- Vegan whipped cream, optional, to serve
Add everything to a blender and blitz until super smooth. Serve immediately, with optional whipped cream.