For the Nice Cream
- 3/ 4 cup pitted medjool dates
- 1/ 2 cup cashews, soaked in water for 2 hours then drained
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/ 2 teaspoon salt
For the Chocolate Shell
- 3/ 4 cup chopped dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
Combine all ingredients for the Nice Cream in a high-speed blender and blitz until very smooth. Spoon the mixture into desired ice cream molds and insert a popsicle stick into the center of each ice cream pop. Freezer for a minimum of 4 hours.
Once pops are completely frozen, melt dark chocolate in a heat-proof bowl over simmering water. Mix in coconut oil. Remove melted chocolate from heat.
Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Remove ice cream pops from the molds, then dip into melted chocolate, setting them on the parchment-lined baking tray. Transfer back to the freezer to set.
Once set, store in an airtight container in the freezer. Eat straight from the freezer. No need to defrost.