For the Base
- 1/ 2 cup pecans
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/ 4 cup cocoa powder
- pinch kosher salt
- 8 Medjool dates, soft, plus more as needed
To Make the Base
Add everything except the dates to a food processor. Pulse until very small crumbs have formed. Add dates (ensure you remove pits), and pulse until the mix starts to clump together (if this doesn't happen, add more dates).
Press into a small 4-inch tin.
For the Vanilla Cashew Marshmallow Layer
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked for 4 hours
- 1/ 4 cup coconut cream
- 2-3 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
To Make the Vanilla Cashew Marshmallow Layer
Melt the coconut oil and set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until very smooth. Pour over base layer and set in freezer.
For the Raspberry Chia Jam Layer
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
To Make the Raspberry Chia Jam Layer
Add all ingredients to a saucepan and cook over low heat for 5-10 minutes, until thickened. Stir occasionally.
Let cool, then pour over marshmallow layer.
For the Chocolate Topping
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons rice malt syrup
- 2 teaspoons coconut cream
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1/ 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
To Make the Chocolate Topping
Set up a heatproof bowl over a pot of just simmering water. Heat bowl, then turn off water.
Add coconut oil and allow to melt. Once liquid, add remaining ingredients then whisk until smooth. Pour final later onto cake, and reset in freezer.