- 1/ 2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated Onion
- 1 tablespoon Chinese Celery, Finely Chopped
- 2 teaspoon Coconut Sugar
- 3 cups shredded Green Cabbage
- 1 cup shredded Red Cabbage
- 1 cup shredded Carrot
- 1/ 4 teaspoon salt
- pinch pepper
In a bowl combine the mayonnaise, milk, apple cider, onion, coconut sugar, salt, celery and a pinch of pepper. whisk unil combined.
Add the shredded cabbages and carrot to the mayonnaise mixture and toss until well coated. Cover and chill before serving.