Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake
Sundays are for baking, so I baked this blueberry lemon bundt cake Enjoy your sunday, dear IG-friends
I love big bundts and I cannot lie. Just need a large plate and one fork for a piece slice of this heaven.
1 ¼ cup all purpose flour
½ cup caster sugar
½ cup full fat yogurt
1 tablespoons soft butter
1/3 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
2 tablespoons corn starch
1 ¼ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 organic lemon
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
-1/2 cup icing sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Grease a bundt cake tin.
3. Wash and zest lemon and press out the juice.
4. In a bowl, sift flour, corn starch, baking powder and salt.
5. Beat butter and sugar until creamy and fluffy.
6. Add egg and continue beating to combine.
7. Add a half of the dry ingredients into the butter mixture and mix until just combined.
8. Add yogurt and mix until just combined as well.
9. Then add the other half of the dry ingredients and lemon zest. Mix until well combined (don't overmix).
10. Divide the batter between two bowls.
11. Blend blueberries until smooth and stir into one half of the batter.
12. Spoon batters into the cake tin, alternating spoonful of lemon and blueberry.
13. If want to create a marbling, run a knife or fork through the batters.
14. Bake for about 40-45 minutes.
15. Transfer cake to a rack and let cool down for about 10-15 minutes.
16. Turn out cake from tin and let cool down completely.
17. For icing: mix icing sugar and 2 tsp. lemon juice until smooth.
18. Pour icing over the cake evenly.