- 1/4 small red cabbage
- 1/4 small white cabbage
- 3 carrots (rainbow if possible)
- Handful of curly kale
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 40g of pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
CLEMENTINE TAHINI CREAM
- 1 heaped tablespoon of tahini
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- Juice and zest of 1 clementine
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Pinch of Pink Himalayan salt
Peel and top the carrots. Using a microplane shred the cabbage, or chop finely with a knife. Grate the carrots and finely shred the kale.
In a bowl toss together the cabbage, carrots, kale, fresh herbs, pine nuts and sesame seeds. Keep aside a few herbs, seeds and clementine zest to decorate.
To make the clementine dressing, simply mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until smooth
Pour the dressing onto the healthy kale and carrot slaw and mix well. Top with a sprinkling of the fresh herbs, seeds and clementine zest. Delicious!