Lindsay from @lvlholisitics created this recipe using Annie’s Goddess Dressing. She shopped for ingredients at her local Natural Grocers in Salt Lake City, UT. Find your local Natural Grocers here, and you can try this recipe too!
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup edamame, shelled
- 2 cups garbanzo beans, cooked
- 2 cups sweet potato, cubed
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 1/ 4 cup avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Salt, as needed
- Black pepper, as needed
- 3 cups brown rice, or grain of choice cooked to package instructions
- 1 cup purple cabbage, chopped
- 1/ 2 cup Annie's Organic Goddess Dressing
- Lemon, optional, for serving
- Fresh parsley, optional, for serving
Preheat oven to 450˚F. Place cherry tomatoes and edamame on one baking sheet, and garbanzo beans, sweet potato and cauliflower on another. Drizzle each tray with avocado oil then season with chili powder, and salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
Place veggies in the oven and bake for 15 minutes, remove from oven and stir. Return to oven for another 15 minutes, or until golden. Tomatoes and edamame will finish first.
Separate brown rice(or grain of your choice) into serving bowls, top with roasted items, purple cabbage and Annie's Organic Goddess Dressing. Serve with fresh lemon, parsley, and enjoy!