Mixed Summer Berries and Burrata Crostini
Prep time 10mins
Cook time 10mins
Serves or Makes: 8 servings
- 1 loaf bread or gluten-free bread (such as ciabatta, baguette, or sourdough), sliced
- Olive oil
- 1 (8 or 16-ounce) ball burrata cheese
- 1 pint Driscoll's raspberries
- 1 pint Driscoll's strawberries, trimmed and halved
- 1 pint Driscoll's blackberries, some halved
- Flaky sea salt
- Black pepper
- Aged balsamic vinegar
- Fresh basil leaves
Arrange sliced bread on a baking sheet, then drizzle liberally with olive oil. Broil until well-toasted, about 5-8 minutes. Set aside.
Drain burrata and plate in a wide, shallow bowl or rimmed plate. Top with Driscoll’s raspberries, Driscoll’s strawberries, and Driscoll’s blackberries and season to taste with flaky sea salt and black pepper.
Once ready to serve, arrange toasted bread on a large board or platter and drizzle burrata with olive oil and aged balsamic vinegar. Garnish with fresh basil and enjoy!