- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- zest of lemon
- 1/ 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3-4 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/ 4 teaspoon garlic, finely grated
- 1/ 4 teaspoon coarse black pepper
Mix all the dressing ingredients together, other than the cilantro, and let it sit for 30 minutes so that the garlic infuses the dressing.
De-shell and de-vein your prawns.
Mix the cilantro into the dressing just before serving, then spoon over as much or as little of the dressing as you would like. You can save some for dipping into.